Friday 5 December 2014

Theme three: Going Shopping!






Glòria Gas 1/11/2014  
Today I met with Meritxell in Tortosa at five o'clock. In order to do our part of work, we received 50 euros to buy something we like.   

My birthday had past one week before from this day, so I had a piece of clothes which my aunt gave me. It didn't fit me at all, and I took it as an excuse to save the money for the project: I could change it for another piece with other size. 
The piece was a pair of underwear from Benetton, and I had never been in their shops, even I never realized that Tortosa had a little shop by this chain. Also, I only saw an ad from them when we were working in theme two.  
I felt a bit awkward at the moment: this was the first time I entered in an underwear shop without my mother, only with my friend, and this made me feel shyer in front of the saleswoman. Luckily, she was really kind and guided me with a lot of patience.
I'm not really exigent with the clothes in general, but in the more intimate things like this, I'm really stubborn: I want something extremely comfortable. It doesn't matter the design, but at the minimal discomfort, I don't want it. For this reason I chose the simplest model.


Obviously, it didn't take money from the budget, this was a simple change:
Totally free. 



Meritxell Farreny 11/1/2014




On 19 October my friend Glòria and I went shopping to Tortosa. She phoned me if I could go with her to change the underwear her aunt has bought for her birthday. I accepted and I thought It would be a perfect day to search for a denim blue jacket that I have wanted for so long. We met at the Vienna’s Restaurant and went directly to Colors of Benetton's shop. There she explained to the shopkeeper the problems with the present. The underwear didn’t fit her at all and that’s why she wanted to change it for another piece of clothes. Haha she taked the simplest and comfortable, she didnt care about the design. 

Then we entered to another shops but only one in particular attracted me. From the outside I saw a basic but casual jacket, exactly what I was searching for. I had things clear: I really wanted it!! It was a really causality so nobody hadn’t influenced me at all. I trieds on and I felt very happy: I found whatever I asked for. It cost me 40 €. 
I paid for it, and then we went to a confectionery. We are really gourmands and we were hungry. While we were in the way to go there, we found by chance, our friends Rita and Andreu that they had gone to Tortosa also for buying something. What a great day!




Andreu Soler 1/11/2014


The 19th of October I went shopping with my friend Rita because we wanted the latest trend of some products. I saw on TV an advertising of Fernando Alonso with some girls sponsoring a beautiful watch, so I decided to buy it. Rita wanted to buy someting, too. A new handbag.  
I decided to choose the watch with this colour because black and red are my favourite. When I entered to the Viceroy's shop and I tried out the watch, I knew that it was the perfect watch. In the video I say that I bought this watch for the girls... This is not really true... Well, maybe yes but is worth to pay 75 € for it.



Rita Martinez 1/11/2014

One day, Andreu and I were talking about some objects that we want to buy. For this reason, we meet to buy them at the weekend. Andreu wanted a watch and I wanted a bag, so we go to several shops to look for the bests.
Some days before, I was doing a internet search to watch different models of bags. I watched some ads on the TV, but they didn’t convince me. Moreover, sometimes that I was looking for something that I watched on an ad before, it wasn’t the same in person. 
So we went to the city. In the last shop, I saw the perfect bag to me. I love this because it’s black, big and it has got lots of pockets. I am not an obsessed about keep on the trend of clothes and accessories. I just buy the items that I like, if it is fashioned or not. I don’t care about it. And I love the bag just I saw it outside the shop. It was more expensive that I expected to spend, but I think that worth it because it’s very useful, and it’s the most important thing. It cost me 63 .








5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to MagicSpain! How are you doing?
    It was nice to read about your shopping experiences. I also appreciate that you managed to make a very good video! However, sometimes I did not hear the end of the sentence and it was a bit fast. I am also a big fan of photos – you could put more of them on your blog – I would love that! I think you have done a great job, very interesting to see and go through.
    I wish you a succesful new year!

    Ludmila, Slovakia Group4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liudmila,

    How are you?


    Thanks for watching and also thank for have appreciated our work. It's wonderful that sometimes somebody visits our blog. Yes you're right, the sound is not good enough and it costs to understand what we are saying. We take your advice, we'll put more photos!
    Thanks a lot!

    Bye, and hope to see you in Greece!

    Greetings from Catalonia,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to MagicSpain! How are you doing? I have to say your video and summary looks very good! I must say that I think you didn't have to write the summary so long. Beacuse we understood all that in the video. I wish succesful new year 2015! :)))))))

    Alex, Slovenia Group 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alex!!

    How it's going? We thank you to appreciate your work. It's true... we always make a very long texts ;) but it's because we just like to explain i detail what we've done !haha
    Thanks again and we hope you have a nice new year 2015, see you in Greece!!


    Greetings from Catalonia ;)


    ReplyDelete

Comment please!!