Saturday 28 September 2013

The Wizard Glòria

Hi everybody!


I'm so happy to join in this project. My english is... Well, it isn't good. I'm a little slow with this lenguage, but I hope improve! I'll work hard to complete my objective.

I would love travel more often, but I traveled out of my country only one time. I hope that project can be my oportunity for see more world. However, I have to practice my writting and speaking, and the latter is more difficult for me. Though this isn't my forte, I can do it. Please, take patience with me, I'm chatty when I have more confidence, I just need adapt.

I'm honest and outgoing, but in a new place I'm a little shy, only the first moment!! When I have enough confidence, I can speak a lot. My english it isn't the best, but when I start, anybody can make me shut, even if I said any wrong phrase in english.

I love drawing, maybe this can be very useful if no one understands me. Okay, okay, it's a joke. I have drawn since I was a little. If anybody likes the manga or anime, please talk with me about the theme. I'm going to encourage more!! 


3 comments:

  1. Hi you have a really nice drawing there by the way I watch anime and read manga too :) . Im a big fan of shonen jump mangas and some orthers too. I m looking forward to hear from you :) . Wtih regards Peter from Slovak team 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment!

      I like Assassination classroom. But my favourite Shonen is Gintama, I love this serie and the characters, If I would have more time, I would see the complete serie. But the homeworks are so long.... TT^TT
      Rita is a fan of One Piece since she was little.

      See you!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Gloria you are such an interesting girl and i think that if you come to Greece we would make good friends.

    ReplyDelete

Comment please!!