Saturday 28 September 2013

The wizard Meritxell...

What’s up magicians?


Hi everybody!


Exciting is the best word to describe how I feel at this moment! It’s crazy, unbelievable and awesome! I’ve never expected that this opportunity to travel abroad will happen ever! I’ve always wanted it and I still want this, so I must enjoy this thoroughly! My ambitions for this project are improve my English (it’s bad and not much fluid) and travelling, I love it!

I’m a “little shy”… okay, I’m so shy and sometimes in certain situations, I’ve get shame. Although, I promise and I “swear” that I’ll try to be more outgoing.

It seems to me that every single one of us will take advantage of this experience. We’ll practise speaking English which will provide us skills and advantages to increase our knowledge.I can’t wait to start preparing the MAGIC project!



C’mon…Towards Norway,Catalonia, Slovenia, The Netherlands, Greece, Slovakia and Germany! Magic will rule Europe!

And this is me... !



A little more about me...

I like swimming, the photography, going to cinema, listening to music, juggling (I'm practicing), reading,writing, hanging out with my friends... I love foreign languages and my wish is travel around the world. What’s more, I would like to play the piano and the guitar, too. 

I love ... Imagine Dragons, Take That, One Republic, Coldplay, Simple Plan, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Adele, John Mayer, Simple Plan, Cristina Aguilera, Leona Lewis, Robbie Williams, Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, Train, P!nk, The Beatles, Zas, James Morrison, Phill Collins, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Ed Sheran... 

And my favourite books are... La sombra del vent, El joc de l'àngel, Marina, El príncipe de la Niebla, Luces de Septiembre, el prisionero del cielo, Harry Potter (I love Harry Potter)..... I want to read the Hunger Games and The mortal instruments because my friend Rita, who is their big fan I've ever met, was always talking about it. So, I am curious !!!

Meritxell ;)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I'm Peter from Slovakia team 2 and I'm looking forwars to meet you and to practice this magical language. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Peter,

    Nice to meet you! I'm looking foward to meet you, too!

    Thanks for comment ;)

    Meritxell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like the blog very much. There are so many interesting informations about the theme 1.
    By the way: Happy new year to everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tami,

    Thanks so much and happy new year to you, too!

    Meritxell;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, we enjoyed reading your whole post. It had lots of good content, my personal favourite was the "Advices" section.

    Greetings from Magic Slovakia 4! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Boris,

      Thanks for reading. We appreciate that you like our work. And yes, probably the advice section is one of the most useful. We decided to put it for making the post more personal. We thought it was a good idea!!! Thanks one again for all! ;)

      Meritxell

      Delete

Comment please!!